[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor code search (beta)

Itoshi NIKAIDO dritoshi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 23:57:11 CEST 2012

Hi Florian

Thank you for your response.

I changed setting of snippet size and allow multi hits in one file.
Maybe, source code snippets are enriched in search result more than
comment out lines. And, i would like to consider whether i implement or not
your idea.

Thanks

itoshi

Itoshi NIKAIDO, Ph.D.
FF20 8296 ED6F D9E5 7D05  8A0F 65D8 C2F5 C8D7 2CE2