[Bioc-devel] can't reproduce build error

Stefano Berri S.Berri at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jul 16 16:20:39 CEST 2012

Hi.

I have discovered that the last submission of the package I maintain
(CNAnorm) could not build properly and returned error.

The problem is that it builds nice on my machine (MacOSX 10.6.8) with R
2.15.1

here the error

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/CNAnorm/perceval-buil
dsrc.html

Also, the error seem to have something to do with FRORTAN code, which I have
not touched (as far as I know)
It might be that the problem is a tab instead of a space, but I'd like to be
able to reproduce the error first.

Any suggestion?

Thanks