[Bioc-devel] coverage,GenomicRanges interpretation of 'weight'

Cook, Malcolm MEC at stowers.org
Thu Feb 23 20:22:37 CET 2012

Another way the interface to coverage could/should agree between GenomicRanges and RangedData is the expectation of how width is encoded.

For GenomicRanges   "'width' must be NULL or a numeric vector"
For RangedData, "  'width' must be a non-empty list"

Of course not crucial.  But, the disagreement is easy to trip over.

~Malcolm