[Bioc-devel] Reading all kind of timeseries microarray data

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Fri Feb 10 16:37:04 CET 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM, konika chawla <chawla at bio.ntnu.no> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am trying to make script which can read microarray data and perform simple
> RMA normalization on any kind on time series microarray data
> Just wondering if it is possible.
> Definitely, would need user input to define the number of time points, data
> platform etc
> Could anyone provide any input on that.

There isn't a need for a script.  justRMA() will read in a set of .CEL
files and perform standard RMA processing.  I'm not sure how the time
series comes into things, though, for normalization.  As an aside,
these types of questions are probably best supported on the normal
bioconductor list and not bioc-devel.

Sean