[Bioc-devel] Mentored Projects at Bioconductor

Stephanie M. Gogarten sdmorris at u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 31 20:47:05 CEST 2012

This is great.  I already want to volunteer for one of the VCF projects.

Will there be a separate branch in svn specifically for mentored
projects, so the apprentice and mentor can exchange code without
modifying devel (until such a time as the mentor decides that the code
is ready to be moved into devel)?

If this becomes sufficiently popular, it might be burdensome to be
constantly updating a static web page with project listings, and it
might be easier to keep track of projects on a wiki of some sort.  (But
perhaps that is putting the cart before the horse.)

Stephanie