[Bioc-devel] R web interface

Robert M. Flight robert.flight at louisville.edu
Thu Aug 9 19:41:01 CEST 2012

Have you looked at the Galaxy project (usegalaxy.org, and
getgalaxy.org)? A lot of the tools there use R, and there is a recent
initiative to be able to easily expose R functions as Galaxy tools
using the RGalaxy package in Bioconductor. From your description of
how analyses are described, it sounds very similar to what goes into
making a tool available in Galaxy.

Cheers,

-Robert

Robert M. Flight, Ph.D.
University of Louisville Bioinformatics Laboratory
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY

PH 502-852-1809 (HSC)
PH 502-852-0467 (Belknap)
EM robert.flight at louisville.edu
EM rflight79 at gmail.com
robertmflight.blogspot.com
bioinformatics.louisville.edu/lab
github.com/rmflight/general/wiki

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..." -
Isaac Asimov