[Bioc-devel] R web interface (Sjoerd Vosse)

Stefan McKinnon Høj-Edwards Stefan.Hoj-Edwards at agrsci.dk
Wed Aug 8 12:45:37 CEST 2012

Hi,

You might want to look into RStudio.org, which has a web-interface for their IDE application ("RStudio Server").
Not quite what you are asking for, but I am thinking you could use it as a framework and add a nice GUI for your project.

Kind regards

Stefan McKinnon Høj-Edwards              Dept. of Molecular Biology and Genetics
Ph.D. Fellow                             Aarhus University
                                         Blichers Allé 20, Postboks 50
                                         DK-8830 Tjele
Tel.: +45 8715 7969                      Tel.: +45 8715 6000
Email: Stefan.Hoj-Edwards at agrsci.dk      Web: www.agrsci.dk