[Bioc-devel] problem installing VariantAnnotation devel version

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Sun Aug 5 21:17:47 CEST 2012

On 08/05/2012 12:04 PM, Vincent Carey wrote:
> We would need a full sessionInfo() result.  FWIW this is the same
> problem I continue to have with my hand-built R-devel for MacOSX, and I
> have gone back to a scratch build to see if I can reproduce it even now.
>   I will provide more data on the outcome of this ASAP.

For what it's worth there is this in the svn log of Biostrings

r67139 | hpages at fhcrc.org | 2012-06-28 18:14:49 -0700 (Thu, 28 Jun 2012)
| 3 lin
es

Rename xsbasetype() -> seqtype(), and get_xsbasetypes_conversion_lookup() ->
get_seqtype_conversion_lookup().

with ShortRead, Rsamtools, and rtracklayer using
get_seqtype_conversion_lookup (and no mention of get_xbase* in the
Bioconductor source tree).