[Bioc-devel] chain of failure based on "graph"

Robert M. Flight robert.flight at louisville.edu
Thu Apr 12 17:14:37 CEST 2012

Hi All,

Checking the build reports for my package "categoryCompare" this
morning, I see failures on the Windows machine. This appears to be due
to a chain of failures working backwords from:

"biocGraph" -> "Rgraphviz" -> failed to build for x64 -> "graph"

But the current build for "graph" shows an OK status for windows,
including the x64 binary. Should I be concerned at this point, or just
wait another build iteration?

I have not modified anything recently, so the currently available
binary is fine.

BTW, Category looks like it fails for the same reasons.

Thanks,

-Robert

Robert M. Flight, Ph.D.
University of Louisville Bioinformatics Laboratory
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY

PH 502-852-1809 (HSC)
PH 502-852-0467 (Belknap)
EM robert.flight at louisville.edu
EM rflight79 at gmail.com
robertmflight.blogspot.com
bioinformatics.louisville.edu/lab
github.com/rmflight/general/wiki

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..." -
Isaac Asimov