[Bioc-devel] R CMD check PDF manual error

Nicolas Delhomme delhomme at embl.de
Tue Apr 10 14:59:08 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I've got the following error when checking a package I'm building:

* checking PDF version of manual ... WARNING
LaTeX errors when creating PDF version.
This typically indicates Rd problems.
* checking PDF version of manual without hyperrefs or index ... OK

Except for that R CMD check does not complain about anything, it's the only warning. Moreover, I ran R CMD Rd2pdf on every single file and on the man directory (as I expect R CMD check does), but to no avail as to identify the problem.

Here's my sessionInfo:

R Under development (unstable) (2012-04-01 r58897)
Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] en_GB.UTF-8/en_GB.UTF-8/en_GB.UTF-8/C/en_GB.UTF-8/en_GB.UTF-8

attached base packages:

Does anyone has an idea what  I could check next to find the error?

Cheers,

Nico

Nicolas Delhomme

Genome Biology Computational Support