[Bioc-devel] Adding a reference manual

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 5 21:17:41 CEST 2012

Hi John,

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM, John Dawson <jadawson at wisc.edu> wrote:
> Sorry if this is too basic a question, but I recently had by first
> package hosted onto Bioconductor and it appears that I need
> to do somthing to attach a Reference Manual, which I have
> as a PDF but was also included in the inst/doc as a Sweave file.

What's in inst/doc for EBcoexpress (I assume that's the package you're
talking about) is an .Rnw file for your vignette.

> Does anyone know of a quick and dirty way to add that file to
> the HTML page for my package?

You don't need to do anything.
See this page:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/EBcoexpress.html

Under "Documentation" there is a link to the reference manual:
http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/manuals/EBcoexpress/man/EBcoexpress.pdf

The reference manual is a PDF-formatted collation of all your manual
pages. It is generated automatically by our build process.

Dan