[Bioc-devel] installation of developed package

Fri Sep 16 15:39:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Willem Ligtenberg
<willem.ligtenberg at openanalytics.eu> wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> You can use:
> R CMD INSTALL yourPackage.tar.gz
>
> To install a tar.gz package.

Installing from the command line still won't auto-fetch the dependencies.

Andreas: why don't you just install the deps manually, then install
your package last?

In a "normal working environment," R will auto-fetch the deps just
fine when repos != NULL.

-steve