[Bioc-devel] Development version of baySeq failing check on Windows machines

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Tue Oct 25 19:20:16 CEST 2011

On 10/25/2011 02:52 AM, Thomas J Hardcastle wrote:
> The package 'baySeq' is failing the check on the Windows builds with the
> error:
>
> * checking examples ...Warning in file(con, "r") :
> cannot open file 'baySeq-Ex.Rout': Permission denied
> Error in file(con, "r") : cannot open the connection
> Execution halted
>

> Can anybody suggest a way to fix this problem?

Hi Tom -- I *think* this is the build system refusing to open a socket
for snow (on my own Windows, I have a dialog box opening and asking me
if I want to grant Rterm permissions that could be interpreted that
way); we will fix this on our end.

The examples take a long time to run (10-15 minutes); maybe they could
be restructured so the heavy work is done less often?

Martin

--
Computational Biology
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center