[Bioc-devel] Preparing package release notes

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Sat Oct 22 19:16:44 CEST 2011

hi, thanks for the clarification, i do not completely understand one of
the "Example Changes" in the webpage of the link you give below,
concretely the one right before the last one.

how does one package within a 6-month devel period gets from 1.5.0 to
1.99.x? is it something that the developer is allowed to set
him(her)self in order to bump to a 2.0.0 release version later?

robert.