[Bioc-devel] older packages - clippda

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Thu Oct 13 18:54:47 CEST 2011

Hi Stephen,

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Stephen Nyangoma
<S.Nyangoma at cpse.dundee.ac.uk> wrote:
> Martin,
> I recently used version control to update my package clippda, but I have not received any acknowledgement. Where am I supposed to get information on what to do next? When should the updates be available to the users? Kindest regards. Stephen

There is no automatic acknowledgement of Subversion commits, but
within a day you should see the build results:

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/clippda/wilson2-buildsrc.html

Once you see those results, your updated package is available to users
who use R-2.14.

Dan