[Bioc-devel] os x binary

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 22:47:15 CET 2011

Hi Dan

I am on snow leopard.  We have not made any changes to the C code in
affxparser in over a year I think, and it works on a wide variety of
systems.  Everyone who has reported this problem seems to be able to
fix it by re-installing the CRAN binary and rebuilding affxparser from
source.  I am not sure that this includes anyone on Lion.

Have you manually rebuild affxparser?  We have not bumped the version
number since we have made no changes to the package, so according to
my understanding of the build system it will not get rebuild
automatically.

Kasper