[Bioc-devel] minfi preprocessIllumina Error

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:21:29 CET 2011

Hi Dario

Doing something like
  require(getManifest(RGset))
is probably a reasonable idea even though it ends up loading a
package.  It certainly saves typing.  We did not like depending on a
specific package (even though we only have one manifest package at the
moment), because of the chance that Illumina puts out more arrays.

I'll add this to the package reasonably soon, but not immediately.

Kasper