[Bioc-devel] A call for feedback on writing S4 docs with roxygen

Fri Nov 11 15:42:54 CET 2011

Hi devs,

Hadley is in the midst of trying to get roxygen2 to better handle S4
class/methods.

I thought there would be some folks here (hi bioc-core) who would be
well suited to give useful feedback given the monumental documentation
in some of the bioconductor packages.

If anyone has time to share some feedback, I'm sure it'd make his end
result much better and would be a large boon to the R community at
large, since I think roxygen goes a long way to making writing
documentation a lot less painful :-)

Here is his post:
http://lists.r-forge.r-project.org/pipermail/roxygen-devel/2011-November/000318.html

Cheers,