[Bioc-devel] Planned changes to biocLite()

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Thu May 12 06:33:18 CEST 2011

Have you guys considered to implement something like

biocLite(checkInstall = TRUE)

This should check whether all packages a user has corresponds to the
correct Bioconductor release.  Specifically, it should check whether
the user has _newer_ (or older, but that is easier I guess) packages
installed.  I think the functionality of newer packages could be very
useful

Kasper