[Bioc-devel] BioC 2.8 to be released on April 14

Pages, Herve hpages at fhcrc.org
Fri Mar 18 17:35:28 CET 2011

Hi developers,

R 2.13 turned alpha 2 days ago and is planned to be released
on April 13. We have a tentative release schedule for BioC 2.8
on our website:

  http://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/

Our plan is to release BioC 2.8 on April 14.

Please take the time to check the status of the packages you
maintain by having a look at the daily build/check report:

  http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.8/bioc-LATEST/

Note that the deadline for packages passing 'R CMD build'
and 'R CMD check'' without errors is March 30.

Thanks for your contribution to the project.

H.