[Bioc-devel] error during multiple platform build/check

Wong, Chao-Jen cwon2 at fhcrc.org
Wed Mar 16 23:35:06 CET 2011

Hi, Dongjun

The problem might be on our end.  When I commit experiment data packages to the repository, I separate the infrastructure files and data files and put them in different locations (https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioc-data/trunk/experiment/pkgs and https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioc-data/trunk/experiment/data_store, respectively). The infrastructure package should not contain the data and inst/extdata subdirectories, however, I forgot to delete them.  I just delete these subdirectories from https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioc-data/trunk/experiment/mosaiscExample and hopefully the package will build correctly tomorrow. I will keep my eyes on it.

Regards,

Chao-Jen