[Bioc-devel] missing cn.farms package in build/check report

Andreas Mitterecker mitterecker at bioinf.jku.at
Tue Aug 9 15:08:37 CEST 2011

Dear all,

for some strange reason I cannot find my cn.farms package anymore in the
"BioC 2.9: Multiple platform build/check report". Lately I have changed
the DESCRIPTION file of the package and my checks on the package did not
show any errors or warnings. I have also checked for possible errors in
the encoding. Does anybody of you have an explanation for this?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide,

Andreas