[Bioc-devel] BioC 2011 -- Where Software and Biology Connect, Seattle, WA July 28-29

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Sat Apr 30 02:30:11 CEST 2011

Bioconductors --

The schedule for BioC 2011, our annual conference, is starting to take
shape!

The main conference features morning talks, afternoon practicals, and
social opportunities. There's a schedule and tentative list of excellent
speakers at

   https://secure.bioconductor.org/BioC2011/

We're very interested in receiving proposals for afternoon practicals
(due May 31; https://secure.bioconductor.org/BioC2011/lab_submit.php).

We also have a 'developer day' scheduled before the main conference, on
July 27. Developer day is directed toward package developers; this year
we're especially eager to hear 'flashlight presentations' from
participants highlighting the research and software developments they
are involved with.

Looking forward to seeing you at BioC 2011!

Martin
--
Computational Biology
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center