[Bioc-devel] kosher to expand & improve vignette after release?

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:51:13 CEST 2011

I want to second Martin's comment.  In my experience, working on
enhancing the vignette is always useful,
but it almost always points out some weaknesses in implementation that
need to be fixed or improved.  You
really don't want to put those into release, but rather into devel
where they get a bit of time to mature...