[Bioc-devel] GenomicFeatures Install Fails

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Mon Apr 11 08:10:11 CEST 2011

Hi Dario, Wei,

Remember that this is devel and some packages might introduce changes
that affect other packages. So please make sure that you update
your installation frequently:

   source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R")
   update.packages(repos=biocinstallRepos(), ask=FALSE, checkBuilt=TRUE)

For the particular problem you are seeing, make sure you have the
latest versions of IRanges, GenomicRanges, Biostrings, BSgenome,
and rtracklayer before you try to install GenomicFeatures.

Cheers,
H.