[Bioc-devel] Feature Freeze

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 6 20:55:23 CEST 2011

Hi developers,

Just a reminder that we officially entered "Feature Freeze" mode this
week. This means that at this point you should focus on bug fixes,
documentation, code tidying, etc... and refrain from adding, removing
or modifying features in your package.

As you can see, there are still a lot of packages with warnings on the
daily build/check report:

   http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.8/bioc-LATEST/

Please do your best to eliminate any warning in your package(s) before
the end of the week. Note that we are using R beta on all our build
nodes and we highly recommend that you do the same. Let us know if you
have any question about this.

The BioC 2.8 release is still scheduled for April 14 (Thursday next
week):

   http://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/

Cheers,
H.