[Bioc-devel] man pages + vignette --> create an external package website?

Paul Shannon pshannon at systemsbiology.org
Fri Oct 8 01:07:22 CEST 2010

Any tips on how to generate html from man/*Rd files and the package vignette, so that I can assemble all that information into an external website?  ... suitable for further development.

My motivation:  I'd like to provide and frequently update a cookbook for the RCytoscape package, along with a FAQ and etc.  I'd like to have all the man pages & (html-ized) vignette available there too.

Any tips or suggestions?

Thanks -

- Paul