[Bioc-devel] Changing package version

Muino, Jose jose.muino at wur.nl
Wed Oct 6 11:59:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

Accidentally, I changed the version of my package (CSAR; http://watson.nci.nih.gov/bioc_mirror/packages/2.7/bioc/html/CSAR.html )in devel version to 1.2.0. I completely forgot the rule of odd and even numbers for the release and devel version.

In order to try to solve the problem I, after,  submitted the package with version 1.1.2. And, in fact this is the package that is tested in http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.7/bioc-LATEST/index.html

My question is: Which version will be sent to the release bioconductor version? I will prefer the version number 1.1.2

Thanks for your time, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Jose

Dr. Jose M Muino
Plant Research International B.V.
Droevendaalsesteeg 1
P.O. Box 16, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
Phone: +0317-481122.
E-mail: jose.muino at wur.nl
http://www.pri.wur.nl