[Bioc-devel] One to more id mapping for annotation package building

Gilbert Feng g-feng at northwestern.edu
Wed May 19 22:07:45 CEST 2010

Hi, Bioc-dev people

I noticed, if one ID, like a lumi nuID, maps two or more refseq ids, which
point to different entrez genes, and this information was built in an
annotation package by 'makeDBPackage',  it will return NA when I use
'lookUp' to retrieve info for that nuID. But if those refseq IDs point to
the same entrez id, the correct result is returned. I wonder whether I
forget something or current AnnotationDBI does not support this type of
one-to-more id mapping.

Thanks a lot!

Gilbert