[Bioc-devel] Gene Annotation and Gene Ontology

Dr Z. Du zd224 at cam.ac.uk
Wed May 12 15:16:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

I finished analysis of the differential expression of genes using Limma
package, and got the list of differentialy expressed genes. I tried to make
gene annotation (ath1121501db)and Gene ontology (gostats) for these
differential expressed genes. But, I failed. Does anybody have any
experience about is, and share it with me? I need to say the microarray I
used is Affy Arabidopsis ATH1. I will appreciate if you can supply any
information.

Regards,

Zhiyou