[Bioc-devel] Last release builds at the end of the week.

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Tue Mar 30 01:01:56 CEST 2010

Hi developers,

We are planning to stop running the BioC 2.5 builds (current *release*)
at the end of this week. The last release builds for software and
experimental packages will run on Friday, 2 April. As usual, they will
start around 11:30 pm (Seattle time) and the results will be online
around noon the day after at this location:

   http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.5/bioc-LATEST/

This will give us some time to upgrade wilson2 to openSUSE 11.2 before
the next BioC release (scheduled for April 23) so the machine is ready
for when we start the new devel cycle (will be BioC 2.7 and will require
R-2.12).

Please let us know if you have any question.

Cheers,
H.

--
Hervé Pagès