[Bioc-devel] tkrplot not installed on pitt

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Fri Mar 26 17:52:56 CET 2010

Keith,
CRAN will not be distributing a Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) binary for R 2.11.
As such Bioconductor is dropping support for Mac OS X 10.4 in BioC 2.6
and will continue to support Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), which is also used
on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) as well. So there is no need to worry
about errors on pitt when preparing for the BioC 2.6 release.

Thanks,
Patrick