[Bioc-devel] R script links to 404

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Sat Jun 5 19:20:06 CEST 2010

Olli-Pekka,
Right now the build system runs Stangle on vignettes with extension .Rnw
and .rnw to create the R scripts. The pint package's vignette filename
is depsearch.Snw. We'll extend support for vignettes with .Snw over the
next few weeks. If you want to correct this issue sooner, you can rename
the vignette as depsearch.Rnw and bump the package version number in
both release and devel.

The puma package issue is different. puma has no "active" vignette. Its
vignette is a static pdf file (no .Rnw or .rnw is present) and so
Stangle is not an option for extracting code snippets from the document.

Cheers,
Patrick