[Bioc-devel] package size

Bazeley, Peter Peter.Bazeley at rockets.utoledo.edu
Thu Jul 22 16:23:15 CEST 2010

Sorry, I should have mentioned that that download time corresponded to a rewritten version of the function's example that used GEOquery to download the 3 GSE SuperSeries and extract the expression data from this. I think what I'm going to do is include this example in a vignette, and in the function's documentation examples, use the Dilution data instead. This is what I should have done in the first place to better integrate with existing packages.

Thanks for all your input,
Pete