[Bioc-devel] experiment package submission

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Thu Jul 22 08:57:56 CEST 2010

Martin, a question regarding this issue just when through my mind,

On Wed, 2010-07-21 at 19:20 -0700, Martin Morgan wrote:
[...]
> An experiment data package is additional work, but in exchange you get
> reproducible, reliable, and documented research.

i haven't found any especific reference to experiment data package
submission in

http://wiki.fhcrc.org/bioc/HowTo/Package_Contribution

and links thereafter.

should an experiment data package be submitted following the same
procedure as a software package? does it go also through a peer-review
process? are there requirements or guidelines specific for experiment
data packages?

thanks!
robert.