[Bioc-devel] PNG Graphics overwrite problem on MacOSX

Kasper Daniel Hansen khansen at stat.berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 11 13:59:42 CET 2010

Is this only for PNG are does this also seems weird when you use, say, pdf() on OS X?

It is hard to say, but it seems that the title is not just overplotting, but two different texts overplotted.  Are you explicitly drawing the title several times and for the other platforms the text just gets positioned exactly on top of each other, or are you sure you are only drawing the text once (this is impossible to tell from your snippet)?  For the 2nd and 3rd png the title is not only overplotted, but seems to be two different sets of text (note the presence of "1" in the title).

Kasper