[Bioc-devel] FW:

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed Jan 6 17:58:40 CET 2010

Hi Leila,

On 1/6/10 1:25 AM, Leila Farajzadeh wrote:
for some hints on writing a post that is easy to answer.

http://bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html

> hi every one I have just started working with data coming from
> RNA-seq.I have run an edgeR program on the the data in linux,for
> differential expression ,but in one  of the steps I got the error
> like this:
>
> cls<- gsub("[0-9]", "", colnames(dataList$data))
>> cls
> character(0)
>
> and after this I will get error in next steps.I want to know if any
> one has got an error like this?if yes how to solve it?

You need to tell us:

- sessionInfo()

- What do class(dataList$data), length(dataList$data),
colnames(dataList$data) give?

--
Seth Falcon
Program in Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center