[Bioc-devel] lumi annotations

Pan Du dupan at northwestern.edu
Fri Dec 17 14:04:15 CET 2010

Hi Antti

"lumiHumanV1.db" is the old annotation package for Illumina Human V1 chip,
which was used when creating the example.lumi dataset. It is not supported
now. The current nuID indexed Illumina annotation package for Human is
"lumiHumanAll.db", which pools all versions of Illumina Human Beadchip.
It works fine if you use "lumiHumanAll.db" annotation package.
 biocLite("lumiHumanAll.db")
 m <- getAnnMap('SYMBOL', "lumiHumanAll.db")
 get(featureNames(example.lumi)[1], m)

Also, I will update the annotation information of example.lumi dataset
later.

Pan

--
Pan Du, PhD