[Bioc-devel] reporting progress while running in parallel

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Mon Aug 30 14:43:57 CEST 2010

Ralf, thanks for the hint, i've looked at the current devel code and
over the original snow code of staticClusterApply() it just adds a
message to inform that a job is being sent to a slave. however, as i was
saying in a previous message to Martin, i'm not interested in reporting
when a job starts and ends but how far are the slaves in their
respective jobs. again, if you or anybody has ever seen something like
this in an R or BioC package, i'll be very happy to hear about it.

cheers,
robert.