[Bioc-devel] Installing New BioConductor Packages

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 18:19:49 CEST 2010

There is no easy way.  This is intentional.

Looking closer at your package, I see the dependency list is very
small (essentially preprocessCore).  So I can see your point that
people might want to use it without dealing with R-devel.   However,
there is no easy way to do this while remaining in Bioconductor.

On a side note, you might want to start working around depending on
tcltk/tcltk2 and move them into suggests (with suitable work-around
code).

Kasper