[Bioc-devel] Committing changes to the release branch

Thomas J Hardcastle tjh48 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 29 10:39:08 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to implement a bug fix for the 'segmentSeq' package on the
release branch. I have checked out the package, made my changes, tested
it, tested it again, updated the version number, and am trying to
commit, when I get the following error.

~/segmentSeq$ svn commit -m "v.1.0.1 Bug-fixes for segmentSequences and
getCounts that may generate incorrect results." DESCRIPTION
Sending        DESCRIPTION
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to
CHECKOUT request for
'/bioconductor/!svn/ver/46404/branches/RELEASE_2_6/madman/Rpacks/segmentSeq/DESCRIPTION'

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

--