[Bioc-devel] FW: problem in ReadAffy function (affy and affyio libraries)

bmb at bmbolstad.com bmb at bmbolstad.com
Wed Apr 28 22:27:31 CEST 2010

Well, I can investigate further, but this is not the first rectangular
chip encountered by the affyio code. For instance the SNP6.0 array is in a
similar format and can be read successfully as can be seen by examining
images of the intensity data and looking for control regions and so forth.

Furthermore, ReadAffy has always returned columns before rows. Why?
Because that is the historic order in the original text CEL file format.

Ben