[Bioc-devel] Creating svn branch for Bioconductor 2.6 Thursday April 22

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 21 23:49:51 CEST 2010

We will be creating a branch for BioC 2.6 in svn tomorrow Thursday April
22. Please fix any remaining issues with your packages

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/2.6/bioc-LATEST/

and double-check any svn check-ins with R CMD check.

The svn branch for BioC 2.6 will be created from 9 - 11 am PDT -0700 so
make sure you get your last minutes changes in before that time. Thanks
once again for your participation in the Bioconductor project and your
efforts towards the BioC 2.6 release!

Cheers,
Patrick