[Bioc-devel] BioC 2.5: "suspect" interpackage links

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon Sep 28 08:22:56 CEST 2009

Hi Chao-Jen and Martin,

On further checking, it turns out that most of the "missing" and "suspect"
messages I'm getting from R 2.10.0dev CMD CHECK are Windows-specific.
This supports your guess that the problem may be a locale or character set
issue.

All warnings which appear in Unix/Mac we have been able to fix.  The
following warning messages appear only under Windows, not Unix or Mac.

Regards
Gordon

* using R version 2.10.0 Under development (unstable) (2009-09-27 r49846)
* using session charset: ISO8859-1
* checking Rd cross-references ... WARNING
Missing link(s) in documentation object './man/01Introduction.Rd':
   '[limma:00Index]{LIMMA contents page}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/asmalist.Rd':
   '[marray:marrayNorm-class]{marrayNorm}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/asmatrix.Rd':
   '[Biobase]{exprs}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/dupcor.Rd':
   '[statmod]{mixedModel2Fit}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/EList.Rd':
   '[Biobase]{ExpressionSet-class}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/imageplot.Rd':
   '[marray]{maImage}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/intraspotCorrelation.Rd':
   '[statmod]{remlscore}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/limmaUsersGuide.Rd':
   '[Biobase]{openPDF}' '[Biobase]{openVignette}' '[base]{Sys.putenv}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/malist.Rd':
   '[marray:marrayNorm-class]{marrayNorm}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/normalizebetweenarrays.Rd':
   '[marray:maNormScale]{maNormScale}' '[affy:normalize]{normalize}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/normalizeWithinArrays.Rd':
   '[marray:maNorm]{maNorm}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/normexpfit.Rd':
   '[affy:bg.adjust]{bg.parameters}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/readgal.Rd':
   '[marray:read.Galfile]{read.Galfile}'

Suspect link(s) in documentation object './man/rglist.Rd':
   '[marray:marrayRaw-class]{marrayRaw}'