[Bioc-devel] sma and your Bioconductor package

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon Sep 28 00:40:45 CEST 2009

limma and limmaGUI have been suggesting sma until now because we have be
using a microarray dataset contained in it for examples.  We don't use any
sma code for funtionality.

We have already taken steps to remove sma from the suggests list of limma.

Best wishes
Gordon