[Bioc-devel] sma package moved to archived status (was Re: [BioC] failure to install: aCGH depends on unavailable package)

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Sat Sep 26 13:41:57 CEST 2009

MLInterfaces used sma::stat.diag.da
As the package was GPL2 I believe I can just move the relevant sources to
MLInterfaces for now; will include attribution in the man page.

However, the package does not seem to be too far from being checkable
with R 2.10, so perhaps biocore can take on the maintenance, and just distribute
via Bioconductor.  I would volunteer to do the first set of patches to
get it past
check, if we want to go that route.

Vincent Carey, PhD
Biostatistics, Channing Lab