[Bioc-devel] Binary file (flash SWF) in source package?

Gábor Csárdi Gabor.Csardi at unil.ch
Tue Oct 6 16:23:00 CEST 2009

Martin,

thanks a lot for your answer.

About the issues you mentioned. The binary is a single file and it is
400Kb. It is (well, supposed to be) completely platform independent.
As you mentioned, licensing should be OK. (Contrary to the license of
Flex itself, that has some interesting things. But luckily, these do
not apply to the binary created with Flex.)

Best Regards,
Gabor

--
Gabor Csardi <Gabor.Csardi at unil.ch>     UNIL DGM