[Bioc-devel] minimizing copies when creating ExpressionSet

Benilton Carvalho bcarvalh at jhsph.edu
Sat Nov 7 21:42:22 CET 2009

my bad... after creating either y1 or y1, resident memory used is
rouhgly 10GB (i'm counting here the 'x' object too, so i think about
7GB is used to create either object).

my question is if there's something i'm missing that would minimize
the use of these 7gb....

sorry for the typo and possibly not making myself clear.