[Bioc-devel] Interfacing libraries not part of Bioconductor

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Fri Mar 6 18:02:52 CET 2009

Vince,
True enough, but those packages are on CRAN. The jetta package is "off
the grid" so an R user has a harder time finding and installing it than
if it were in Bioconductor or on CRAN.

Raffaele,
Thanks for contacting the jetta folks. If it doesn't work out, you can
always write if (require(jetta)) statements so your package will still
build and pass check without it.

Patrick