[Bioc-devel] Interfacing libraries not part of Bioconductor

Patrick Aboyoun paboyoun at fhcrc.org
Thu Mar 5 21:05:20 CET 2009

Raffaele,
In order to minimize the problems for the end-users and the build
system, the ideal situation would be to have JETTA as part of the
Bioconductor project. Have you talked with the JETTA authors to see if
they would be interested in joining the Bioconductor community? This
could help increase the exposure of their software as well as minimize
their long-term effort of maintaining a distribution site and testing
system.

Patrick